In this interview, Vince and Dale discuss:
- the company's history, various leather types, and the design and durability of our boots
- the importance of leather care, the impact of concrete and mud on boots, and recommendations for maintenance and cleaning
- dogs as a boot's worst enemy, with several customers' pairs lost to canine chewing
- food independence as actual independence -- growing your own food and relying on yourself
- the popular 20 last and its snug heel and wider toe
- insight into the naming and tracking of leathers within the Truman Boot factory.
- and much, much more in this deep dive with long time style enthusiast AerosurferLV