Frequently Asked Questions:
Where are your boots made?
- Our boots are made in our small factory in the Pacific Northwest.
Are you open for visitors?
- No, unfortunately we are not.
How are your boots made?
- Our boots are made using Goodyear welted construction. All our soles are stitched on and midsole and uppers are nailed to a leather insole. Adhesive is used in addition, but never as the only method of attachment.
Are you able to resole a pair of boots?
- Yes, our boots are fully reconstructible. Resoles can be done multiple times.
What size would I be in your boots?
- Please refer to our Sizing Chart, and if you're still unsure reach out via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From where are your materials sourced?
- Our leathers come from the U.S., Italy, and the U.K. Additional other materials come from the same areas. We always look to find the highest quality of materials globally, but try to stay as local as possible when the quality is comparable.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship worldwide using Fedex and USPS.
How do returns work? What if I order the wrong size?
- Please check our Terms of Service for more details.
Are Truman boots and shoes sold in retail stores?
- We have a small list of retailers around the world that carry our products. Please visit our "Retailers" page to find the most up-to-date list of those that carry Truman.
How long does it take it for boots in the Ready-Made Collection to be ready to ship?
- Please allow us 2-3 days of processing before boots in the Ready-Made Collection ship.
If my order includes boots and other accessories, will they all ship together?
- In this scenario, your order will normally ship together once your boots are ready. If you'd like your accessories before then, we can arrange a separate and speedier delivery. Just shoot us an email at email@example.com
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit us up on live-chat!