Frequently Asked Questions:
Where are you boots made?
- Our boots are made in our small factory in Boulder, Colorado.
Are you open for visitors?
- Yes! We are here Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. Often times we are here longer and on weekends – but please call in advance if you plan to come outside our normal business hours.
How are you boots made?
- Our boots are made using a stitch down (or stitch out) construction. Popular with Pacific Northwest logging boots, it's one of the oldest construction styles on the market today.
Are you able to resole a pair of boots?
- Yes, our boots are fully reconstructible. Resoles can be done multiple times.
What size will I be in your boots?
- Our boots run very true to size. Please contact us with any sizing questions and will guarantee a correct fit or a rebuild.
From where are your materials sourced?
- Our leathers come from the U.S., Italy, and the U.K. Our other materials come from roughly the same areas. We always look to find the highest quality of materials globally, but try to stay local when the quality is comparable.
I have an idea for a boot but I don't see it on your site.
- Please email us! We have access to a huge amount of materials and leathers we don't offer on the site. While we cannot always accommodate, we do our best to try.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship world wide for a flat rate of 68.00 USD.
How do returns work? What if I order the wrong size?
- As long as you checked with us on sizing, we offer a rebuild in the same makeup. Returns are first priority and usually take 2-3 weeks to ship a replacement pair once the originals have been shipped back. Please check our Terms of Service for more details.
How long does it take to receive an MTO boot?
- Our target is to get them out in 8 weeks but lead time can go up to 13 weeks. There are occasions where it can take longer. If you are concerned about the wait it's best to get a pair of stock boots, which ship out immediately.